KITCHEN & MASTER BATH RENOVATION
- Create an open space. Use of two tone cabinets with soft close hinges and drawer guides.
- Lots of storage and accessories like trash pull-out, spice rack cabinet, pantry roll outs for easy access.
- Calacatta quartz countertops with waterfall.
- New tile floors all over the house. Tile 32″x32″.
- Remove popcorn and refresh paint, add recess lights.
- Complete remodel of master bath to have a better flow and increase storage space.
- Add new fixtures and oversized shower tile.
- Frameless shower glass.
- Use of old cabinets to create a functional laundry space.